Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Post Removed by Author (from 12/22/10)

For the first time, I have removed one of my posts from my blog - my previous one, about helping to deliver gifts from our local Ds group to two families in need.  I removed it because of an e-mailed comment I received lastnight from someone that accused me of "bragging all over (my) blog" and some other stuff pertaining to the events described in that post that really had absolutely nothing to do with me.  Granted, my removal of the post was more of a knee-jerk reaction to the e-mail, but saying that I'm really pissed off and that they sucked the joy right out of my holiday is an understatement.  Trust me when I say that the last thing I intended to do was offend anyone.

I'm sure I'll remove this post soon, too. 

Rediculous. 

Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay to brag btw. It's healthy to brag and snarky emailers likely only bothered to notice because they brag a lot too. Tout your accomplishments and spread your news about doing GOOD WILL, let the naysayers read and weep. Repost all of it I say!

    ReplyDelete