This blog was created as an addition to my primary blog, The Bates Motel. This blog is not private, nor will it be, but it also won't be advertised too heavily, as it will primarily be comprised of posts that I have removed from The Bates Motel due to pressure received from various sources.
Removing a post, no matter how small, hurts me, right to the core. I honestly put myself out there in my blog, both personally and creatively, and to lose any part of that really feels like a betrayal. I'm really, really pissed, frankly. It's a piece of my past, as well as that of Samantha in many cases, and I can't, in good conscience, lose that.
So, as the title of this blog states, I am determined to protect the past.
Comments are welcome, as are questions, but if you want to ask a question about the reason a post had been removed, please include your e-mail address and I'll respond privately.
You know, just in case.
Oh that sucks! Sorry you have to do this bit of nonesense. What a pain. I think I will like this blog....
ReplyDelete